Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In a state of TRANCE

I am happy to report that this afternoon while sifting through my, clutter filled, tokidoki tote I recovered my ipod. The very same ipod that I was beginning to think had grown legs and walked away!

As I drove home from work I shuffled through and listened to songs that one by one were speaking to my soul! I thought to myself with every new track "I love this $hit" and I just can’t seem to get enough! This amazing discovery has left me itching for more! There is nothing in this world that makes me fell the way I do when I am listening to this music, feeling the beats and the base pouring through my being! There is nothing I love more then getting dressed up and hitting the scene with my sastybear! It has been way too long since we have danced together and felt those beats!

EDC 2008 is when and where I was first introduced to, and fell HEAD OVER HEELS in love with, techno/trance/house music! I am forever hooked and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of June 25th and 26th when EDC 2010 will be back in town! It is going to be an amazingly, beautiful, and sensually intoxicating event.. and I am so excited I could scream!


ONLY 149 DAYS LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment