Thursday, January 28, 2010

Now THIS is my kind of HAPPY HOUR



To kill a little time while waiting for the season premiere of ABDC 5 to start Eddie, Estrella, and I decided to head over to the new Sonic in Monrovia for some yummy beverages! I knew I was going to blog about our little trip so I wanted to take a picture of one of the cute girls they've got cruising around on roller skates! Its too bad I make a dreadful stalker because, for the life of me, I couldn't catch one of them in action! It was like they knew I wanted to snap a pic, they were literally skating everywhere but next to our car! Finally after 30 minutes of making poor Eddie and Estrella watch me act like a creeper I threw in the towel and we headed home!

3 comments:

  1. aw u shoulda asked the fat chubby girl her name is jessica shes awesome and dorky she woulda done it... lol ill tell u a funny ass story about her. the first night it opened mo n i went and ate there and she rolled up to mos car and his hair was down all long and pretty and he had no hat on and she was like "HEYYYYY LADIESSSSS HOW ARE YOU... OPPPS OMG IM SO SORRRYYY" hahah i just started to bust up and laugh it was too much. but hit her up just yell jess and she'll come strollin on over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom and i came on here to see some blogs of vegas... we were left with nada :(

    ReplyDelete