Monday, April 5, 2010

Parking Wars

The parking lot at my job is NOTORIOUS for its small parking spaces. A few weeks ago as I snuggly parked my car between two cars, parked as close to the lines dividing our spaces as humaily possible, I wonderd how I'd even get out once I was in. Oh well, I'd figure it out, I was late for work and needed to get inside to clock in.

After my shift had ended I hopped into my car and jetted off to watch Americas Best Dance Crew with Eddie. As I drove I noticed a small sheet of paper flapping in the wind underneath my windsheild wiper. Instantly I knew what it was, a hate letter for one of the people I had parked my car next to earlier in the evening. At first I wanted to just turn on the water jets and wash the stupid letter away, but instead I decided to pull into a nearby gas station to see what this little note had to say.

To my suprise it was not a hate letter at all, instead, it was a I'm sorry, I didnt mean to hit your car letter. Aparently someone else had the same idea I did about squeezing into one of the narrow spots except they didnt quite make it!

After playing phone tag with the insurance company for almost a month I dropped my car off at the shop this morning and picked myself up a shiny red Chevy Cobalt to drive around town while miss Civic is getting fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment