Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Gracie

This afternoon mama Corran and auntie Ree Ree threw Katie the first of her three baby showers! We celebrated the upcoming arrival of baby Gracie with some very happy tummies! They served deli platters with cheeses, meats, and fresh rolls to make sandwiches from Claros Italian Market , the food was as delicious as can be! They also had one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!


We played a bunch of cute games like: baby scrabble, guess the gestation of different animals, wrap a string around Katies belly to guess her size (mine was big enough for triplets), and a memorization game that I actually won thanks to my girls Jamie, Leeanne, and Rhonda! Here's my little prize!


Good thing her papa is in the warehouse business because Katie is going to need a storage locker to house all her gifts! I love the Montgomerys and I am super excited another one is coming into the mix! Here's a picture of me and mommy to be (I'm giving baby Gracie some valuable advice)

No comments:

Post a Comment