Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Cake


Yesterday, after my operations management test, I headed over to Eddie's, like I do everyday, to hang out with him and Chloe. When I got there, I was thrilled to see 3 chocolate cakes cooling on the table. Eddies mom is basically the queen of baking! She is always stirring up a batch of something yummy, and the inside of her house ALWAYS smells like fresh goodies straight outta' the oven! Anyway... I was shocked to learn that the cake I saw cooling on the table wasn't for me.. it turns out it was Eddies dads birthday and his mom was takeing it to a meeting he was at to suprise him! Later that night when everybody came home, I was sad to learn that the entire cake had been gobbled up at the meeting! I shouldn't have been so bummed out, afterall it wasn't MY birthday but dang... that cake smelled so good. Lucky for me Eddies mom could see the sadness in my eye and quickly whipped me up my very own special chocolate cake made outta' brownies with this yummy pudding-like frosting in the center & drizzled on top! I'm so spoiled but all I will say is.. I was a happy little girl for the rest of the night!

2 comments: