Thursday, February 11, 2010

Scattered

Lately, I have been feeling overwhelmed by nagging thoughts and worries about all sorts of things that I want to accomplish! A few examples you ask?

1. I am driving around in a car that looks like it belongs to a hoarder or some sort of bum (I just happen to be neither)
2. My bedroom looks like I am in the process of moving either in or out because clothes are folded into piles on the floor but nothing is in my dresser
3. Although I have the money to pay off all my credit card bills I have no idea who I owe what to or when anything is actually due
4. It's almost time for me to register for classes and I am not even 100% positive what my major is anymore
5. I cant stop biting my poor little finger nails
6. AND to top it all off I cant seem to remember ANYTHING at the moments when it really need to.

In addition to the above, there are many more things that I would like to take care of. I really just want to purge myself of all these issues! I made a sort of to-do list that I have been carrying around with me in my purse. Everytime I remember somthing I had forgotten, or think of somtime I dont want to forget I write it down. Hopefully my little list will help me to keep my scattered mind more focused! I plan on using it as a map into the endless thoughts running through my head on a daily basis. My plan is that this list will remind me of, and help me to organize, everything that I want to do! I will allocate a few things to each day until I have the majority of the list crossed out. I dont expect my list to ever really be complete... because then I would have nothing to do, but I do hope that soon it will be much shorter! As is sits now my list has 30 things to do on it. Wish me luck my friends... it's time to get started!

2 comments: