Monday, February 22, 2010

Shutter Island


They started showing the previews for this movie so long ago that I was beginning to think it had come and gone from the theatres already without my noticing! Oh well.. it FINALLY came out so last night Eddie and I decided to catch the 10:40 show.

The first thing I will say is, OH MY GOLLY was this movie long! It was also nothing like I expected it to be. I thought the movie was going to be much scarier. It turned out to be more of a mystery then anything else (although there was one part that made me jump so high outta my chair that my hairband flew straight up, off my head, and into the air)

Overall the movie was pretty good. It just took a really long time to get to the point. There is a lot of watching Leonardo DiCaprio run around an island in the rain. If you liked the way The Sixth Sense ended you will love this movie.. if not don't bother!

No comments:

Post a Comment