Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Adventure

SO... its Friday night, but there will be no exciting end of the week festivities happening in my life! OH NO! Instead I have about 5 hours worth of written assignments and two midterms to study for, one of which is worth 35% of my entire grade. My original plan on Monday was to break my work up over the course of this past week. Instead I messed around everyday and got close to nothing done. So, yesterday after my 9AM class I fully intended to sit down and have a serious study session to catch up on all my work and put a dent in my assignments. As soon as my class ended, instead of heading straight over to the library, I hooked up with my best friend Marie and we ended up on an afternoon long adventure. First we drove over to Twin Palms Boat/RV Storage in Azusa to meet up with her boyfriend, who was going to be our shopher for the day. After catching up with the fellas' and a quick tour of the place we were on our way to the first stop on the journey, the doctors office. While in the waiting room Marie and I had a quick little photo shoot and played with a few of the crazy applications and games she has on her phone. There was even a loud talking patient blabbin' all his business for the world to hear, who served as an excellent form of entertainment for a good 25 minutes. After the doctors office we were all STARVING so we hopped in the monster truck and headed over to WaBa Teriyaki House for some, delicious all natural teriyaki bowls (mmmmmm) There we had some interesting conversation which included, among many other things, anchor babies.
Once our tummies were full we headed back over to Twin Palms where we parted ways. It was great to spend time with my bestie. We have both been so busy lately that we really haven't had a chance to spend quality time together! Although it was nice to catch up with my two favorite creatures I now have even less time to get all my homework done and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! Looks like I wont be going out this weekend... My homework's my date tonight.. LUCKY ME

1 comment:

  1. i love u. i had a very berry fun day!!!! i loved our crazy talks we ingolfed in while eating ...is that even a word. and how lordy mr. lexus man had hes car impounded two times one dayyy... i never thought hed shut the hell up! but ur the shit lovely.. and in the coming years you are most definetly hands down going to be the creatures babies god mother. hahaha we shall call him or her... baby creature... hahha i feel the same about all my school work and studies but yet as i sit here and read ur cool blogs im not doing wehat im supposed to b doing which is my online quiz :9 so off i go... call me if u need a break from study seshs or if u actually wanna hit up the libary for a real sesh i just may b down
    ! love u lovleh

    ReplyDelete