Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OOH HONEY


Lately my poor little face has been riddled with tons of ugly bumps! I realize everybody gets zips, but my face just doesn't seem to be getting any better. I am beginning to feel like an epidemic is occurring on my face! I have completely stopped wearing make-up (which is an awful sight)and I have been washing my face like an obsessed freak trying to fix the problem.. but so far.. NO SUCH LUCK!

We've all heard people say that stress may cause acne and school has definitely been crazier then usual the past couple weeks.. but have mercy! I just want my skin to clear up already!

SOOO.. I have decided to try something new. After doing a bit of internet research and looking at this site in particular I have decided to smear honey all over my little pizza face! I guess honey is a naturally antibacterial substance and since acne is the result of bacteria from you skin backing up your pores I've figure its worth a shot!

Although I am excited that this may help I sure hope my good friends, the Oakcliff black bears are still hibernating! I definitely wouldn't want a rabid Winnie The Pooh anywhere near me right now! My fingers are crossed and my face is sticky...

Ohh Honey.. if you are listening
please hear my call for help,
I'm really counting on you to come through!

1 comment:

  1. Lolvely: stop wasking your face mulitple times.... it dries it up which wont help cuz then youll be sad and have flakey dry skin... remember when my mom used to paint kt n mine faces with egg yolk... try this if you honey idea doesnt work... everymorning have mommy debe paint you face with a cracked egg stirred up... aply a thin layer and then go about your monring eat brteakfest get dress carefully to not touch your face although once the egg is dried up after couple minutes it doesnt come off easily but still be coarefull then after letting it soak into your pores gently wash you face with warm water and then a face wash... try this i think itll help
    -love always,
    your #1 fan.

    ReplyDelete