Monday, February 15, 2010

Disneyland



As some of you are aware my camera broke recently and I have been feeling incomplete without it. I carried my camera everywhere and have been using other peoples borrowed electronic devices in order to capture exciting moments! Well.. yesterday my honey surprised me with a new camera.. AND on top of that, he made me some super cute Hello Kitty stickers to advertise my blog! I am SO excited! Eddie, my new camera, and I spent the afternoon at Disneyland, where things just kept getting better.

We finally got to see the Aladdin Show at California Adventure, that we have missed 5times. I will say now that genie was the highlight of the show, he was a funny little wish granter and we even got to see him do some ad-libbing due to technical difficulties on Disney's part.

At the Candy Palace on Main Street we also discovered they would be making my parents favorite candy. The same candy that we have been on a wild goose chase to locate ever since they got a taste.

As a little tradition I like to buy a new pin for my nerd necklace every time we visit Disneyland. Last night I decided to bite the bullet and buy one of those vinylmation mystery pin boxes. I'm not really into them considering I like to know what I am buying and I don't have the winners luck that other people do! Whatever.. I was feeling adventurous so I crossed my little fingers and hoped that at least one of the two pins wouldn't be an ugly one! When Eddie opened the box we discovered my TWO FAVORITE pins of the collection! Yipppppy!

Basically yesterday was perfect! I got the best valentines gifts ever, I got to go to Disneyland (where we had lots of good luck and fun), and I was with my Eddie all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment