Thursday, February 25, 2010

Taro..UHH NO


Every time Eddie and I venture over to our local boba spot, he takes a good five minutes to scan the menu options. He always gets something different and I'm quickly beginning to think he is determined to locate the strangest drink ever made. This afternoon he decided on some sort of taro slush! Now... when I hear the word slush, I think 7-11 or Sonics, this $*@# was NOTHING like that!
After watching my BOBArista mix my amazingly delicious passion fruit green tea (with boba) I watched her throw 7 random ingredients (one of which looked like mayonnaise) into a blender and hit MIX! The resulting drink looked like a purple milkshake. Eddie took his drink and held it out gesturing for me to taste it. At this point I didn't think I was being tricked because he said "taste this" in the most convincing way, then.. at the exact moment the concoction hit my tongue he proceeded to say "I guarantee you wont like it". Although it was only in my mouth for .5 seconds I can tell you exactly what those 7 random ingredients were:

1. Milk (quite possibly expired)
2. Ice
3. Lotion (what I previously believed to be mayonnaise)
4. Dish soap
5. Baby powder
6. Sweetener.. like sugar or splenda
7. Perfume

Unless you are trying to punish a loved one for a bad deed stay as far away as humanly possible from taro slush.

No comments:

Post a Comment