Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wing Stop

Just got home from a feast of about 100 wings (Original Hot, Mild, Garlic Parmesan, Hickory BBQ, and Lemon Pepper), fries, veggie sticks, and beers (thanks Lori) with a few of my favorite buddies!
Wing Stop never disappoints... but after my VERY SHORT stet of vegetarianism those wings were even tastier!
Unfortunately,as a result of her being a beginning potty trainee, Chloe didn't make it to tonight's events. "But don't worry guys"(as she would say). She is making good progress and on Monday we will be going to Chuck-E-Cheese with our little buddy Christian to celebrate her accomplishments and have a little play date! Here are some before and after pictures of our edible centerfold from tonight and one of my sister with her little boyfriend.




1 comment:

  1. hi Lovely I love to read about all your LOVELY advetures me love you long time

    ReplyDelete