Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beach Day..


Today I spent my entire afternoon basking in the sun with my own personal ray of sunshine, Marie. We loaded our beach cruisers into the back of our pimpin' 95 Toyota gardener truck and got on our way to good ole' Huntington Beach. Considering the fact our truskster didn't have a radio we wasted no time talking each others ears off the whole drive.

After a good hour of tanning hunger began to over-take our bodies so we hopped back on our cruisers and headed straight towards the best place in town for strips, Zach's. Even though its just cheese piled on top of chips, don't be fooled by the imitators, these guys are the only ones who do it right. According to my stripes aficionado (Marie) their salsa is the best. Upon our arrival I decided I wasn't really as hungry as I thought and opted not to eat, but after seeing Marie's pile of cheese and chips I just had to one-up her and get myself some chili cheese strips... pretty tasty I'm not going to lie

After eating such a healthy meal we hopped back onto our bikes and rode over to see the pups at dog beach. After a good little work out we laid back in the sand and caught a few more rays. Although it turned out to be quite a blustery day, which made it a tad bit chilly, we had tons of fun and got ourselves that first bit of color for the upcoming beach season.

On top of working on our sexy tans we came to the conclusion we also need to do a bit of work on the level of fitness in our lives. Therefore, after today, we are going for it gung-ho!

Mr. Beach if we have any say in the matter we shall be returning at least once a week for as may weeks as the warm rays of sunshine will allow. The plan is that each week our beach bodies will be lookin' more beach ready then the last. Brace yourself, two hot mamas are on their way!

I love you Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment