Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Toys.



My boyfriend is a way bigger kid at heart then I am, and he has way more of an addiction to toys then I will ever understand, but I must admit he's kinda rubbed his vinylmation hobby off on me, but just a little!

While he got himself this big cave man figure, I bought myself, and my mommy, each a box of mystery pins to add to my nerd necklace. I got the Boo mickey (which is the one I wanted the most) and the Epcot mickey, I traded my Epcot for a much cooler mickey I had been eyeing on the necklace of a Disney cast member. My mommy got the Epcot mickey as well along with the goofy mickey.

I'm becoming addicted to this stupid pin collecting thing. When we got home Eddie and I even bought some pins on eBay so I will have more to trade next time we go! I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment