Monday, March 8, 2010

VEGAS WEEKEND

I bet you're wondering why there are no pictures with this post...

The answer to this question is actually quite simple, there are none! I spent the majority of Eddie's birthday weekend in our hotel room, SICK.

After our visit to Vegas last month Eddie and I were super excited to go back and celebrate his birthday with some of our favorite people. Unfortunately I consumed an oyster, that nearly killed me, just in time to ruin the trip! (see post below)

I felt sick the entire time we were in Vegas, but Saturday was by far the worst. For the entire day and night I was violently throwing up everything I consumed within 10 minutes of eating or drinking it! It was absolutely horrible!

Now its Monday, I still feel nasty, and our fun weekend has come and gone... Im sad I missed it

No comments:

Post a Comment