Thursday, March 4, 2010

DEAR JERK



Hey! How's it going? Did you happen to noticed that you almost killed me today? I know you feel all high and mighty because you are in the Cal Poly Pomona ROTC program and you get to come to school dressed in that camouflage costume you all wear, but you really aren't! You are no more important then any other person on this earth and you have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Today as I was walking to the parking structure you came hauling around the corner, driving straight through a crosswalk filled with students. Did it ever occur to you that you are supposed to stop at a STOP sign? I was the student lucky enough to be closest to your car. Considering the fact that you made no effort to slow down or avoid hitting anyone I would like you to know that if you had hit me, you were going fast enough to KILL me.

Although I am furious that you have no consideration for the law or the safety of others I want you to know I still hope you have a safe and wonderful day! I am very much against wishing harm unto others, but I will say this, if I ever see your ugly, beat up, white El Camino with the SUPER SPORT sticker on the back walking either to or from class I will slash all four of your tires and laugh in disgust! If you dont know how to follow the rules of the road you shouldn't be driving!

Thats all I have to say about that, THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment