Sunday, March 28, 2010

Paramore Squared


Last night I bought tickets to see Paramore in San Diego in September with my sister and Marie. For anyone who doesn't know the backstory behind my history with seeing Paramore in concert I will save that for a later date, but I didnt think it was possible to be anymore excited about seeing them again until.. I recieved this text message from my sister


Turns our her sneeky honey went online a few days ago and purchased my sister and I tickets to see Paramore in Las Vegas this May. YESSSSSSSSS we are going to see them twice! IAM SOOOOO HAPPY!

2 comments:

  1. yeee damn thats exciting you guys are going twiceeee wtffff and vegas even more better whats the dates on those i hope they arent too close together!!! i dont want u passing out with too many concerts jk jki love u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYY :) and trust me... I agree

    ReplyDelete