Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pecan Nuttles






The picture you see here is of one of the most ellusive candies on the planet. These little suckers are called pecan nuttles and they are made at the candy palace on Main Street in Disneyland. One day, by mistake, my parents discovered and fell in love with the cute little candies above. I have been on several missions to locate and return home with a parcel of them in hand. I had to take a picture when I saw them in the window of the palace because I feel a sort of bond with these chocolate delights. I could easily write a book about my experience with these candies but for now I will just leave it at that!

2 comments:

  1. we have the pecan buds which are pretty much the same thing! but i hear ours are better, im not sure though cuz i dont eat nuts so i dont eat them to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this that you have these "pecan buds"?

    ReplyDelete