Saturday, March 20, 2010

Panty Raid


Yesterday, via facebook, Victoria's Secret notified me that they were giving away free t-shirts in celebration of surpassing their 1 million fan goal on FB. While on their website printing out my voucher, I discovered that Victoria's Secret was also having a 3-day 7 for $25 pantie sale.

At this, I rallied Eddie off the couch and we went to find me some new undies! Luckily we got there before all the good stuff was picked clean, and I couldn't be happier with all my cute discoveries! I even found some little bicycle undies to support Eddies new hobby! My new tank top ain't too shabby either!

As we exited the store I discovered a mystery gift card in my bag that's worth between $10 and $50 dollars! I cant wait to go back and use it to buy the brightest most neon swim suit I can find!

I love you Victoria's Secret... You came through!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I went to VS yesterday but didn't buy anything because all the good stuff were gone. :(

    ReplyDelete