Wednesday, March 24, 2010

French Market



This past October I bought myself a premium Disneyland pass, I can honestly say I've been a solid 15 times since then and although I consider myself a frequent Disneyland goer, until this past Monday I hadn't visited my very favorite Disneyland eatery, the French Market in the New Orleans square, in several years.

For as long as I can remember I've enjoyed Cajun foods and many years ago when my sister, parents, and I had Disney passes this was the only place we'd ever eat. Since getting my new pass in October I'd always have fond memories of my families numerous trips to the little courtyard with the live jazz band but never made it a point to eat there again.

On Monday, as we exited Pirates of the Caribbean, Eddie must have noticed the longing in my eyes for a good ole' plate of Disney jambalaya. I know I was looking forward to sitting down with my beautiful plate of cornbread, steamed veggies, and jambalaya but I must have been a little too excited because although I am still unsure as to how it happened, the contents of my plate ended up on the seat I intended to sit in as well as all over the floor. My 15 dollar plate of deliciousness was sitting on top of my cute red vans! I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry.. I cant seem to avoid making a mess or a scene anywhere I go, its terrible.

Luckily the folks at the French Market took pity on me and I got another plate, for the rest of the afternoon a was rockin' my Cajun kicks and my Carole perfume.

1 comment: