Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Papa's Pasta

Every summer when my beat friends family and I hit the Hawaiian islands for our summer vacation, Granny and Papa are the worlds best hosts! One of the best parts of each visit is the night papa cooks up a delicious, authentic, Italian dinner for the whole gang. So, when I heard he was going to be in town this month, and he was going to be making dinner, I made sure to black the day out on my calender.

With that said.. I just got home from papa's fabulous dinner party and DAMN was it good! Papa came through with his world famous sausage and peppers along side some hot, FRESH, tomato sauce and spaghetti. Oh yea.. can't forget the garlic bread!


The guests came from far and wide to get a plate of papa's scrumptious cookin' and I nearly starved myself in anticipation for tonight's feast. When I finally hit the line to serve myself I was overwhelmed with excitement, I didn't know what to do, I ate way too much and way too fast, but it was well worth it.

Although I am currently in a food coma, my tummy and I are a couple of very happy campers! THANKS PAPA, it was so nice to see you and YOU OUTDID YOURSELF with dinner!!

& GRANNY we missed you this visit and can hardly wait for you to get your cute little butt out here! Love ya both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment