Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eaton Canyon

Yesterday Kassy, Haik, and I braved the trails of Eaton Canyon to journey all the way to the waterfall! Although I've been hiking there a countless number of times, I have never seen as much water as we did yesterday! The streams were three times wider then I've ever seen and the water was way deeper! Not a single one of us successfully maneuvered through those rapids on our way to the waterfall without getting wet. At one point I nearly dislocated my shoulder trying to keep my balance, unsuccessfully of course!

Although we really enjoyed the fresh air and chit chat time, I think my dog Sobe enjoyed the hike more then everyone combined. She was so excited to run loose on the trail and greet other dogs. YOU KNOW she was swimming too, she showed off her skills to anyone who'd watch! My pup is such an entertainer!







No comments:

Post a Comment